Pages

INTRODUCTION: Norelis Moscoso




Let me start by saying, my name is Norelis Moscoso and I'm happy to announce that I'm going to be part of the Providence Hype family!
A little about myself, I am an 18 year old Hispanic, and an upcoming sophomore attending The University of Rhode Island who is a Public Relations and Communications major. 
I have always had a passion for writing and always keeping up with the latest gossip, trends and newly events going on in our city and world wide. 
I am also a newbie in one of my schools blogs called HerCampus, which is really exciting to be a part of as well. 
Feel free to check out some of my work there as well. 

I was born and raised in Providence, Rhode Island, but have always found myself traveling to NYC, Boston, Florida, DC, and even Dominican Republic. I would like to say I am a wanderer. 
I am hoping to bring a little bit of spice to this blog by discussing LGBTQ events, upcoming music releases, new fashion trends, astrology facts and MORE!

I'm excited to see where the future has to bring for Providence Hype and let the fun begin! 


xoxo
Norelis Moscoso 


No comments:

Post a Comment