Pages

New Writer on Board!

 
Hey everyone! My name is Khazia De Los Santos, but most people know me by my “wanna be” rap artist, alter ego name which is *drum roll please*...... K-$lice! This little alter ego name of mine simply means that in another life I was a well known, famous, rap superstar artist. That dream of mine will never come true in this life of mine due to the fact that I simply have no talent in that area, no matter how hard I pray every night. So I decided why not incorporate this little rap nick name as an alternate personality of mine just to make myself feel a bit better.

Well anyways onto a topic more important. I’m super excited to be a new writer for this amazing blog, Providence Hype. I just recently realized how much I love writing because it allows me to express my thoughts and it makes me feel like someone out there is actually listening. Being apart of Providence Hype has offer me this opportunity to do just that. I will be introducing new content on a daily basis ranging from what’s new in Providence that engages the youth to things outside of Providence.

I am a rising sophomore in the University of Rhode Island… “RHODY RHODY RHODY.. RAMS RAMS RAMS!”  I am double majoring in secondary education and history and minoring in sociology. Due to my major and minor I enjoy informing people about topics dealing with education and social issues that make people question ideas and start engaging, meaningful conversations.
 
I look forward to posting new, spontaneous, positive content onto Providence Hype and I hope I am available to engage you guys (readers) by using my corny, corky sense of humor.


-          Peace, Love & Abundance – K-$lice 

No comments:

Post a Comment