Pages

New writer to the team!



New Content Provider coming to Providence Hype!

Hey everyone, just want to introduce myself, my name is Kevin Rock and I have been brought on by Providence Hype to provide you with new content on a regular basis! I'm happy to be here!



I am a Rhode Island based photographer and I have done pretty much everything in the photography sector.  I have photographed many famous people including the Vice President, Congressmen, and a few 4 star Generals in the Air Force.  I have worked in photojournalism for many years as well as I own my own company that focuses on landscape photography.  I attend art festivals on a regular basis at which I almost always have a booth set up.   I also work with models for portraiture photography.  I also have a ton of wedding photography and event photography and am always booking for anything you may need at a reasonable price. 

Please feel free to check out my website to see what I do, as well as if you would like to contact me for more information you can get a hold of me there as well. 


I'm happy to be working for Providence Hype and cannot wait to get started!


Kevin Rock








No comments:

Post a Comment