Pages

A-KC "The new BLACK"






A-KC INTERVIEW

What's up fam! welcome back to providence hype, check out the latest interview on the brand "A-KC". A dope brand coming out Cali.



1.  How long has the brand been around?


A-KC been around since 2016. We're ahead of time



2. What does fashion mean to you ?


"Fashion is my way of expressing myself. 
Like if drake and his girl fight he'll make a song about it. My designs are more of an emotion/feeling me or the ppl around me went through. I'm not really trying stay up with trends or anything."



3. Why the name “A-KC"

"A-KC is short for A-KOEN CLOTH 
KOEN means King/Priest and is also the origin of my name, and nothing is more timeless then my name.. That'll never fade away."





4. What are some of the inspirations behind this brand?


"In 2013 I got REJECTED from multiple Art schools. so me being an art school reject I wanted to create my own style... Looking like an art school drop out is 1 of my main focus with A-KC! Another is Life, I pay close attention to people's emotions and feelings, then I create clothes with that warmth."





5.Where is this brand based out of?

"A-KC is based out of North Hollywood California"









6. What can we expect from you’re first collection?


'Timeless. Quality. artistic. emotion."





7.  What made y’all want to start a clothing line?


"I've had a love for clothes since I can remember. I always dressed the best in school and people knew me for that. I had a clothing line in HS called "true luxury" and that was my 1st attempt at high-end street-wear but I was young jus making clothes for me and whoever wanted a piece.. Since then I put "true luxury" to rest and started focusing more on the art aspect of it."





8. What makes A-KC different from every other clothing line in your area?


"I cut myself and bleed onto every shirt... Haha just kidding. I design off emotion like I said and I do things that others brands are afraid of."



9. Where do you see you’re brand 5 years from now?


"5 years from now I see A-KC competing with Bape, Supreme, Raf Simons,(b)Rick Owens, Y-3, MIDNIGHT and DONDA."




All in all, the brand consists of dope pieces ready for consumers to purchase. ProvideneHype will definitely keep an eye on them to make sure we keep you guys up to date on any future products from A-KC. Don't forget, if you were feeling any of their products you can cop them on their bigcartel site--the link will be at the bottom of the page. Always remember keep ProvidenceHype your #1 source for future "Brand interviews".  This is StreetDapper signing out!


INSTAGRAM  A_KC_
WEBSITE  AKC.BIGCARTEL.COM

1 comment: