Pages

Get the UK Hype (no.1)

First let me introduce myself, I'm Nafisah, 19, from the UK and I also have my own blog (check it out: na-fi-sahh.blogspot.com). So I've been asked to be apart of Providence Hype to help (well try my best) to keep you guys updated on what is new in the UK fashion world.

Today's post is going to be based around the one and only Nike Huaraches. Now the Nike Huaraches have been quite popular over here for a while now, and I'm talking since around 2004, but it seemed that they disappeared. It wasn't until around 2013 that Nike resurrected them and they were definitely the hype when they came out and still are now in 2015. It appears that their mix of colours on one shoe is what seems to keep it going, as every now and again Nike seem to be releasing a new coloured pair of Huaraches. It is only near the end of 2014 that I began to see they were becoming the hype in the States and I'm not surprised.

Women's Air Huarache

Despite the fact that they are fly, they are comfortable. When I got my first pair, I was amazed about how comfortable they were! This allows us all to comfortably be apart of the hype. The thing about Huaraches as well is that they are versatile; they can potentially go with any outfit.

In addition, Nike recently added Huaraches to their ID collection, so now not only do they already come with a perfect combination of colours, you can CUSTOMISE the shoe to fit your personality.




The only problem I can highlight about Nike Huaraches is that when purchasing them you need to get them a 1/2 size higher than your original size. For example in the UK I'm a 5.5, however I had to return them for a size 6.

But overall, the Nike Huaraches are definitely worth the purchase and is a shoe that everyone should think about investing in.

I hope you guys liked my first UK Hype post. Don't forget to check my blog http://na-fi-sahh.blogspot.com :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment