Pages

Artoverhype


K. Dizzle A.K.A.  Artoverhype:

A young and hungry artist called Artoverhype.  One of the up and coming 
artist in 2015. Already having some clients and retailers looking to showcase his art. He does artwork of sneakers, people's faces, and etc. He also 
paints on sneakers using the "triangle" theme. 
If you want a custom piece you can contact him by emailing him at 
Artoverhype@gmail.com. He
has a website coming very soon to sell his art. 
Instagram: @Artoverhype



• What got you  into doing art with triangles?

Ive always been a fan of effective simplistic design, so shapes and lines have always been fascinating to me. The triangle seemed to be the best shape for me to explore my craft with. 


•  Around this time of year next year  where do you see yourself? 

Around this time next year if things go well i would like to have built a larger and broader fan base, perfect my craft as an artist to a higher level, and expand my portfolio more than twice as much as now


• What separates you from other artists? 

What separates me from other artists is that i have pioneered this style of art, even the works other artists that have explored this style are easily discernible to mine. I put my heart into each detail of my craft. My attention to detail is reflective of my work ethic which I feel is 2nd to none.



No comments:

Post a Comment