Pages

Joaquim Andrade Miranda A.K.A. JAM

Joaquim Andrade Miranda A.K.A. JAM



We are proud to showcase our first rapper on Providence
Hype. This is special because he is a Providence, Rhode Island
native that loves and has a passion for music. Only right to show love
to a native rapper, isn't it?  

There's something good about JAM that won't be noticed on the song, 
mixtape, and etc. That quality is if it isn't his best he's not going to 
showcase it to the public. That shows that JAM is very passionate 
with his music. 
Instagram: @Farealitsjam_    
Link to his website:



• What's the reason you wake up every morning and continue to grind on you're music? 

The reason I get up every morning and grind for this is because it's not only something I love doing but I feel like this world needs more people that want to make a change and go for what they're passionate about,we're not meant to work for somebody else and just die. If you truly believe that you're meant for something greater then go for it,thats what I want to show people and plus I got a lil boy on the way so I want to make life easier for him too. 

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 

In 5 years I see myself still making music and progressing which will lead into doing shows overseas and working with major artist within the 10 year span. 

• What is your dream collab? 

My dream collab would be methodman cause I've always been a fan of his since the 1st time I heard Triumph by the Wutang clan and I've been a fan of his music since then.


No comments:

Post a Comment